All Mountain Camp – pure mountain, single tracks, fast dirt roads, speed and bike parks… a challenge for the MTB lovers.
• Duration: 8 days (6 days riding)
• Distance per day: 20-50km
• Elevation per day: 400–1000m
• Technical difficulty: high*
• Physical difficulty: moderate/high*
• Accommodation: mountain hotels, family-run guest houses and 1 night in a mountain hut at 2100m
*high technical difficulty level – serious off-road cycling experience required, including steep and technical single tracks.
*moderate/high physical difficulty level – very good physical condition and frequent MTB cycling experience required.
Please check our detailed itinerary and contact us for any further information.
Author: Lyuben Grancharov
“The World is a book and those who do not travel read only a page” (Augustine of Hippo). I enjoy filling up the page, called “Bulgaria”, both working as a guide and writing about the mountains of Bulgaria on this blog.