Central and Eastern Rila Map, created by Iskartour publishing house. Scale 1:25 000, with contour lines by 10 meters and with the following sizes: 12/22 cm folded and 100/70 cm expanded.
The map shows the marked walking routes and trails, the mountain huts and shelters locations, the boundaries of the protected areas, the ski areas, etc. The Central and Eastern Rila map covers the following areas in Rila Mountains:
- Rila National Park, Rila Monastery Nature Park; Central Rila Reserve, Ibar Reserve, Parangalitsa Reserve;
- The Borovets ski area, including the Borovets Mountain Bike Park – the bike routes are shown in different colors according to their difficulty level;
- The area of Mount Musala above Borovets, with the walking routes to ascent the peak of Musala;
- The area of Granchar Hut and Beli Iskar Dam;
- The area of Belmeken Hut and Belmeken Dam;
- The area of Semkovo and the Dansing Bears Park;
- Partially the areas of Macedonia Hut and Ribni Lakes Hut.
GPS coordinates and information for some characteristic locations, peaks, passes and other important points is included on the back side of the map. The map is in a transparent plastic pocket and has a scale line for measurement of the GPS-coordinates and distances.