Data Protection Policy of Top Guides Ltd and the Website Bulguides.com According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their information (except when we’re prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
When you send us a request through our contact forms or on our corporate e-mails, we will collect personally identifiable information from you that may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address. We need your personal details in order to complete your trip request and/or organize a tour for you. Usage of your private data may also correspond to obligations under laws and regulations or to handle issues and complaints. In addition to the described purposes, you agree that your personal information may be used for the needs of our marketing and customer service departments, also in order to support our risk management and statistics database, used with the sole aim of providing you a better experience next time. You agree that we may also use your personal information to supply you with different offers for services and products from us. You can de-register and request us to delete your personal information at any time by contacting us. By providing information about your health condition, you agree that we process this personal information for the purpose of providing the trip, other service and/or product that you ordered only. Health state data is never used for statistics, market research or marketing. We do not, however, knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. In addition, if a user is under 18, unless consent is obtained from your parent/guardian, you are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How We Use Information Collected
We automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information from you when you visit our Web site. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and customers use and navigate our Web site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors and customers to each Web page, and the length of their visits.
We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing https://bulguides.com and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
You have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent to processing the information you have provided to us. This means that you can also request rectification or deletion of your personal information. Such a request is made in writing to us. Your data will then be corrected or deleted within a month’s time. If you have a current trip that is not completed or completed, or has an ongoing complaint or the like, the data will be deleted within one month after completion. You can log in to My Page with your password and email and see personal information we store about you and your travels. You can also correct and update information. You can also contact us with the request to have access to the registered information we have about you, which we will leave within a month.