Northern Pirin map, created by Iskartour Publishing House. Scale 1:25 000, with contour lines by 10 meters and with the following sizes: 12/22 cm folded and 100/70 cm expanded.
The map shows the most popular parts of these mountains and covers the most interesting hiking routes, including:
- Pirin National Park, Yulen Reserve, Bayvi Dupki Reserve;
- The area of Bansko town and ski zone, Todorka Peak;
- The area of Mount Vihren with the ascent routes, Vihren Hut;
- The area of the Marble Ridge and the Foal, Yavorov Hut;
- Bezbog area, Bezbog Hut, Demyanitsa Hut;
- Tevno Lake area, Tipitsite Ridge.
Note: the map does not includes the areas of the town of Melnik, Kamenitza and Pirin huts, i.e. the most southern parts of Northern Pirin. Please refer to the Southern Pirin Mountains Map.
GPS coordinates and information for some characteristic locations, peaks, passes and other important points is included on the back side of the map. The map is in a transparent plastic pocket and has a scale line for measurement of the GPS-coordinates and distances.
Author: Lyuben Grancharov
“The World is a book and those who do not travel read only a page” (Augustine of Hippo). I enjoy filling up the page, called “Bulgaria”, both working as a guide and writing about the mountains of Bulgaria on this blog.